Friday, June 5, 2009

A little light reading....

I ordered new books last week and they finally arrived in the mail for me at work today! I'm so darn excited.



At least I have something to browse during all my washes and incubations this afternoon :p I think I have 4 of the 7 constructs and got halfway toward the other 3... I'll test digest and sequence today and I should have them finished up in time to transfect next week.

There is also some progess in getting approved to do some lab work (not that it's really stopped me from doing much so far...). A construction date for installing extra ventillation for the pregnancy lab is set for Tuesday next week, funding from the institute for buying some more equipment for the lab was approved last week and several things ordered, and a meeting with government officials is also set to happen next week. Yeah for progress!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that you're making progress *and* that you'll be able to continue to work in the lab!

    ReplyDelete