Friday, March 27, 2009

Terrified

For unbloggable reasons, I'm completely and totally distracted from work this morning, and quite literally shaking in my boots. I have an meeting in a very short time that has the potential to drastically change life as I know it, or to potentially send me plummeting off the deep end (again). I get anxiety attacks sometimes, and I think I'm having one now. It's a bit like I feel before I have to stand up and give a talk, I can hear the blood rushing and pounding in my head, chills run continuously down my arms and legs, little black dots start floating in my eyes and my heart is racing a mile a minute. I'm a wreck. It's a kind of go, no-go announcement and I'm not even sure 100% what I want the outcome to be. I have to get myself together and get to the meeting. I hope my legs will carry me....

3 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts - update us if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of positive thoughts. I hope that your meeting goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is everything ok?? I hope everything went your way!!!

    ReplyDelete